UNDERTAKING FROM APPLICANT
I, Kumar/Kumari. _____________________________________________________ do hereby undertake on this the………,…..,20…, the following:-
- If I accept any employment (Part/Full-time/vacation) during my stay in the Hostel / Boarding , then I will submit a form to the management along with Parents NOC. Once approved, only then I can work. I will follow all the rules regarding employment during hostem stay.
- I will leave the Hostel / Boarding within 15 days after completion of final examination.
- During my stay in the Hostel / Boarding, I will not disturb my neighbors/any other persons by way of talking loudly, creating nuisance or any other way.
- I will use hostel/boarding resources like water, electricity etc. wisely and appropriately.
- I will not use any cooking appliances in my room and if I do so then Hostel / Boarding authorities can levy penalty on me and I am bound to pay the same without any objection(s).
- I shall be responsible for the safety of electrical installations, furniture, fixtures and other movable and Immovable properties of Hostel / Boarding.
- I will pay the original cost of any item found missing from my room or damaged that could not be repairable and I will also agree to pay the repair charges.
- I will be in Hostel between 11:00 p.m to 06:00 a.m, in case I am required to remain away from the Hostel / Boarding between 11:00 p.m to 06:00 a.m, I will obtain prior permission from the Warden in writing and with intimation to the parents.
- Intoxicated products;
- I shall not consume or store any alcoholic drinks/tobacco/ cigarette and any other intoxicated products in the Hostel / Boarding and vicinity area;
- further, if I am entering into Hostel / Boarding premises after consuming alcoholic drinks/tobacco/ cigarette and any other intoxicated products from outside then Hostel / Boarding authorities can take suitable action against me and same is acceptable to me without any objection(s);
- I will not circulate any SMS, Messages, Videos and Audio which are against the Hostel / Boarding or SKBSST through WhatsApp, Facebook, letters or any other electronic and non-electronic mode.
- I have read carefully all the rules pertaining to my stay in Hostel / Boarding, especially with regard to eligibility, duration of stay, procedure for admission & re-admission etc.
Name of the student:-
Application for course:-
Signature of student:-
I am aware that in case I violate any of the rules laid down by Hostel / Boarding authorities, I will be liable to be expelled from the Hostel / Boarding and will not be eligible for admission/ re-admission in any of the Hostel / Boarding run by the SKBSST and I will not be eligible to claim refund of amount deposited by me at the time of admission.
UNDERTAKING FROM PARENTS OF APPLICANT /GUARDIAN
I/We ________________________________________________________________( Father/Guardian name) and _____________________________________________________________(Mother Name) parents of __________________________________________________(applicant) hereby confirm and undertake that, I/we have read and understood the rules and regulations of the Hostel / Boarding and declare that our son/daughter if admitted in the Hostel / Boarding, S/he will abide by all the rules and regulations of the Hostel / Boarding.
I/We further, declare that if our son/ daughter fails to follow any rules and regulations of the Hostel / Boarding then Hostel / Boarding authority can take suitable action against our son/ daughter and I/we will accept the decision of Hostel / Boarding authority without any objection(s).
Name of the Father/Guardian:-
Name of the Mother:-
- Hotel authorities include Members of Shri Kutchhi Bhanushali Seva Samaj Trust (“SKBSST”), Members of local Mahajan mandal, warden, Gruhpati and Gruhmata.
- The student can make an admission application only in the forms which are approved and circulated by the SKBSST.
- The admission forms shall be made available at SKBSST office or Hostel/ Boarding office. Students shall submit the fully completed application forms on or before the last date provided by the SKBSST. No forms will be accepted after the due date.
- The applicant student / parents/ Guardian and Recommender shall be the life members of the SKBSST and if they are not a member then first they shall become members then only students will be eligible for admission in the Hostel/Boarding.
- The authority to approve admission applications, will be vested with the SKBSST only.
- Following Students are not eligible for admission into the hostel/Boarding;
- Student of unsound mind;
- Student who is infected with infectious disease(s);
- Student who is involved in any terrorist activity, crime or any unauthenticated activities.
- The rules and regulations framed by the Hostel authorities are applicable to all students and they have to follow the same and rules and regulations can be changed, altered, modified, varied wholly or partly and can be replaced by Hostel authorities at their discretion at any time, without assigning any reason for the same.
- Any misleading or false statement or false information in the application form shall render the admission for termination and on such termination students shall not be entitled to stay and/or enter into the Hostel / Boarding premises.
- The Warden and Members of Shri Kutchhi Bhanushali Seva Samaj Trust (“SKBSST”), can inspect any room at any time. However, for inspecting rooms of girl students, both the aforementioned authorities shall give intimation to Gruhmata stating that they want to inspect the room(s) and Gruhmata will first visit the room of girl students and give approval to Warden and SKBSST for visiting room(s).
- Students residing in the Hostel / Boarding will be staying at their own risk, liability and consequences.
- Change/Interchange of Room: A student shall not change/interchange her/his room with another student or shift into a vacant room without the prior written permission of the warden. The warden has the right to shift a student from her/his room to another room in the Hostel / Boarding at any time without assigning any reason.
- Students are not allowed to organize any group activities in their room.
- The Hostel / Boarding warden shall provide room no and key(s) of the allotted room to students and students shall NOT use other locks and key for locking their rooms.
- Students are requested not to bring too many personal belongings, expensive jewelry, and large sums of money. Money and personal belongings kept in the room for current use should be locked and the key should be kept with the student himself. Hostel/Boarding does not hold the responsibility for the loss of anything from the student’s room, but any loss to be reported immediately to the Warden.
- Dress Code: The students should be decently dressed when they are out of rooms. The decision, as to what constitutes a decent dress remains vested with the Hostel / Boarding authority
- Silence: Strict silence shall be observed in Hostel / Boarding from 11.00 pm to 6.00 am. Care should be taken at all times to ensure that music/loud talking is NOT audible outside the room.
- Playing of cards, gambling and any other unauthenticated activities are not allowed in the Hostel / Boarding premises.
- Alcohol / Drugs / Smoking: The students should not do any of the following activities and the occurrence of any of the following events will result into strict disciplinary action from the Hostel / Boarding authorities and may lead into the rustication;
- Students shall not bring, consume and/or drink any alcohol/ intoxicating drinks, drug or substance of any kind whatsoever and/or smoke in the room and/or any part of premises. The same shall apply to visitors also.
- Entering into hostel/ boarding premises after consuming alcoholic drinks/tobacco/ cigarette and any other intoxicated products from outside is not allowed.
- No electric appliances shall be permitted in the room except Mobile, laptop and other instruments required for studies. Failing which, the warden has the right to confiscate the gadget(s).
- It is expected that students will make a reasonable utilization of Tube lights, Fans and all the other electrical appliances. Students must turn off all the electrical equipment & lights before leaving their rooms
- Fixtures: Students shall NOT bring any extra furniture or other fixtures in the room. All furniture and fixtures in the rooms allotted to students shall be cared properly. Students shall be required to pay the original cost of any item found missing from their room or Damaged (not repairable). Students shall also be required to pay the charges of repair to items that are found to have been willfully damaged or have been damaged on account of misuse or unfair wear and tear.
- Interchange of Furniture/Fixture: Students shall not interchange any furniture/ fixture from one room to another room or one point/location in the Hostel / Boarding to another.
- Assets in Common Areas/Corridors: Theft/damages to Hostel / Boarding assets in common areas/corridors shall be recovered from all the students of the flank/ wing involved. In case of theft/damage to items that pertain to usage by the entire Hostel / Boarding, the recoveries shall be made from all the occupants of the Hostel / Boarding.
- Attendance Register: The student shall be back in the Hostel / Boarding on or before 11.00 p.m every day and sign the attendance register with time of entering into the Hostel/Boarding.
- No student shall remain outside the Hostel / Boarding between 11.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m. Any student wishing to remain out of the hostel at night will have to obtain prior permission from the warden after providing a consent letter from the parents. Warden shall grant the permission at his / her discretion. Any student staying out of the hostel between 11 p.m and 6 a.m will have to face strict disciplinary actions.
- Possessing and reading of vulgar books, watching/listing of vulgar videos/audios are strictly prohibited.
- Cleanliness: Students shall keep their room, balcony and surrounding areas tidy, neat and clean and shall not litter the Hostel / Boarding premises. Students shall use the dustbin for collecting the garbage. Wet clothes should not be dried on the furniture or in corridors/ balconies.
- The News Paper, Magazines or any reading materials should be used in the reading room/library. No one should take these materials outside the reading room/library.
- Hostel / Boarding Staff: Students shall treat the staff and housekeeping staff of the Hostel / Boarding with due courtesy at all times. Service of the housekeeping staff shall NOT be utilized for private or personal work. No tips in cash or kind will be given to the staff of the Hostel / Boarding.
- It is mandatory for Parents to attend Parents meetings whenever called.
- Visitors/Parents: Visitors/parents are allowed to visit a student only in the visitors lobby on the service floor between 9.00 am to 11.00 am and 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm on working days and between 11.00 am to 5.00 pm on Sundays and public holidays. No student shall keep talking with visitors in the compound, either in or outside the gate/lane. No student shall take any visitor including her/his parents to the room. Personal servants/Domestic helpers are not allowed inside the rooms. The parents should give an undertaking to cooperate with the authority and should be available on call and the warden can allow the visitor(s) to stay in the visitors room for one day.
- The student should have at least 75% attendance in school or college.
- While vacating the room it is the responsibility of the student to get the clearance of dues and handover the key to the office and obtain no-dues certificate from Warden.
- If a student fails in the academic year, he/she will be eligible for admission into the hostel / boarding only after payment of a fee stipulated by SKBSST. This fee will be refunded if the student clears the exam in the subsequent attempt. The fee shall not be refunded if the student fails to clear the exam in the second attempt. He/ she will not be eligible for further admission to the Hostels/Boarding’s run by the SKBSST
- Students and parents will not circulate any SMS, Messages, Videos and Audios which are against the Hostel / Boarding or SKBSST through WhatsApp, Facebook, letters or any other electronic and non-electronic mode.
- Any suggestion or complaint should be dropped either in the Suggestion Box or noted down in the Suggestion Register available in the Hostel / Boarding office or Email at email@example.com.
- Food will be served only in the designated Dining Hall(s) and only during the specified timings.
Wasting food & water will not be encouraged.
Students are only allowed to use Two wheeler vehicles during the stay in the Hostel/Boarding subject to fulfillment of following conditions/rules;
- Parents of the students will have to submit a declaration stating that they have provided Two wheeler to students at their own risk. Hostel / Boarding authorities shall not be responsible for any occurrence of accident on account of usage of the vehicle;
- Students have to submit the photocopy of valid License, valid insurance paper and RC book with the Hostel/Boarding.
- Students will have to submit a declaration that they will always wear a helmet while driving the scooter / motor bike and will follow all Road safety rules.
Expulsion and Suspension rule.
- Hostel / Boarding authorities reserve the right to expel/suspend any student who has violated any rule of the hostel / boarding. The decision of the Hostel / Boarding authority will be considered as final.
- The students who have completed the academic year and want to rejoin the Hostel / Boarding for next academic year may please note that they will be eligible for admission based on their academic performance of the previous year.