Shree Kutchi Bhanushali Seva Samaj Trust
Velji Narshi Bhanushali Marg,
The Trust carries out various social activities.Thousands of needy people have benefited tremendously from its selfless services for over five decades. Over the years the Trust has been governed, nurtured and administered by individuals who have sacrificed their lives for the benefit and welfare of the mankind.
The Trust would like you to go through the following information to have a broad insight into the objectives and activities of the Trust. Objectives of the Trust
Social service, Educational and Medical help to the needy community members in Mumbai, Gujarat, Kutch and whole India in general, Housing to the needy, Helping people in natural calamity, Promoting cultural & sports activities & other charitable activities.
- Shree Kutchhi Bhanushali Seva Samaj Trust, Mumbai is a charitable organization having more than 15000 members engaged in the above activities. There are 127 independent associations working actively under the parent organization to fulfill the objects of the Trust.
- Out of the 127 independent associations, 68-village associations are situated in Kutchh looking after their local welfare activities and remaining associates are located in different parts of India.
- The Trust runs eight Boys – Girls Hostels in Bhuj, Mandvi, Nalia (all in Kutchh) and Jamnagar. (Saurashtra-Guajrat) where more than 700 boys/girls are studying and boarding. The education, food and housing is provided free to students.
- Rs.10 millions are spent annually for education alone every year. 70% of the Budget is spent for the education and welfare of the students.
- Computer Education / Training Institute at Mumbai, Bhuj, Naliya (Kutchh) and Jamnagar (Saurashtra).
- Conducting Raksha Bandhan and Vir Pasli drive every year since last about 50 years or so.
- The Group Marriages. In one group marriage minimum about 25 couples get married.
- Helping widows & needy persons for their medical needs as well as day to day needs.
- Financial Support to needy elderly men and women in Mumbai and mofussil area of Kutchh and Saurashtra.